- Ranganathan M.S., Mital, A and Dharwadkar S. (2020) Nilssonia gangetica Predation. Herpetological Review 51(3):2020
- Dharwadkar S., Bednarski C., Inman D, and Mallapur G. (2018). Occurrence record of the Malabar Tree Toad Pedostibes tuberculosus Günter, 1875 (Anura: Bufonidae) from the Tillari, Northern Western Ghats, Maharashtra, India. Frog-Leg #137. In: Zoo’s Print 34(1):18-20
- Nath A., Sutradhar S., Kalai Mani A., Vishnu, V, Krishna Kumar, Laxmi Narayana B, Naresh, B., Dharwadkar, S., Krishnan, G., Vinoth, B., Maniraj, R., & Reddy, D. M. (2012). Herpetofaunal assemblage with special emphasis on community structure and spatiality in amphibians of Cauvery delta region, Tamil Nadu
- Dharwadkar S., Karthik T., and Vaidyanathan, S. (2012). Comparing Species composition of amphibians in the natural and human-dominated landscapes in southern Western Ghats. Students Conference on Conservation Science (SCCS India), Bangalore, India
- Dharwadkar S, Kulkarni R., and Mital A. (2020). Species Distribution Modelling of the Leith’s Softshell Turtle (Nilssonia leithii) in Peninsular India. 18th Annual Symposium on the Conservation and Biology of Tortoises and Freshwater Turtles – A Virtual Experience.
- Mital A., Dharwadkar S., and Harikrishnan S. (2020). Citizen science as a tool for mapping distribution and diversity patterns of freshwater chelonians across India. 18th Annual Symposium on the Conservation and Biology of Tortoises and Freshwater Turtles – A Virtual Experience.
- Jegannathan, P., Dharwadkar, S., Namboothiri, N., KarGupta, K. A, Prashanth, N.S., (2021). Open house session: Working Group on Diversity and Inclusion in Citizen Science. CitSci India 2021, National Conference on Citizen Science for Biodiversity (Virtual).